IPB

სტუმარს სალამი ( შესვლა | დარეგისტრირება )

საეკლესიო ბიბლიოთეკა

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I really do get that NBA 2K wishes to market VC, In 12 minute games, playing in all-star difficulty, you would likely g
MMOruki
პოსტი Jun 9 2020, 05:23 AM
პოსტი #1

ჯგუფი: Members
პოსტები: 3
რეგისტრ.: 9-June 20
წევრი № 15,069

In 12 minute games, playing in all-star difficulty, you would likely get on typical 20,000 points to the initial 10 games before you would find the starting spot. Since nearly all of mt for sale 2k20 are simulated but there are far more cut scenes. I do presume it takes 20 minutes to complete NBA 2K. I do presume it takes 10 minutes and you'd get around 2,000 points out of the trainings As you don't have personalized trainings. Since you get badge points based on the pie chart that is selected, until badge I will assume that it takes 20,000 points. I know it's more complicated than I clarify if you would harness the pnr for shooting, alley-hoop's for finishing and pm you'd probably get 15,000 points per game for 1 of these classes and if protection is among your priorities you could find another 10,000 for protection, but let us ignore it for simplicity.

So we'd need another 100,000 mypoints for to 20th badge, since you are a newcomer today and your moments increase, you have more badges, in all-star evaluation I would presume you get around 31,000 my career points for simplicity. After 3 matches and personalized coaching (40 minutes per game 5 minutes for coaching, 2.25 hours in total) you'd get your 5 badges and ready to perform NBA 2K at HoF (if you don't need shooting badges, let's discount ). We have 320,000 points under our belt. 2,255,000 to proceed.

On you'd play 30-35 minutes each game about, in 12 second games in HoF. With my PM/DEF GCLD 35 pts, on my games 30 rebs 25 asts 5 blks 3 stls. I would get around 65,000 points, let us admit it is not repeatable in each game. So I'd assume you receive 55,000 points per match and 5,000 points for training contemplating team trainings. So every sport brings you 60,000 points and 5 minutes each training in 50 minutes. You would need roughly 38 games (31 hours and 40 minutes) to get the rest 2,255,000.

No ability except the badges to respec. And to be. No accomplishment points no targets no more quests etc.. You can't grind online. Your low flat parks are raided by 97+ players who are trying to increase their w/ reps) or Rec becomes a joke if the opposing group has 1 player at 67 and two of 97+ playsharps or off-threats. As a preceding WoW (WotLK) player I had been wondering about the forums about how fast you would get to the end level 120, if I'd resumed now and it takes approximately 25 hours. And your personality as.

I really do get that 2K wishes to market VC. But allow us to respec the feature caps, available badge points for physicals and 50k for another 50k at the first time. More you VC it must require and also the position should not be changeable. Make the mill more pleasurable by including quests, (such as keep the opposing matchup below some factors, +/- evaluations, amount of Buy mt nba 2k20 deep 3s, flashy dunks etc.). So the grind becomes an alternative include rating + rep level matchmaking.Create NBA2KING Desktop Shortcuts For 3% Discount!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
ამ თემას კითხულობს 2 მომხმარებელი (მათ შორის 2 სტუმარი და 0 დამალული წევრი)
0 წევრი:

მსუბუქი ვერსია ახლა არის: 7th July 2020 - 01:45 PM

მართლმადიდებლური არხი: ივერიონი

ფორუმის ელექტრონული ფოსტა: იმეილი